
So now that my boyfriend David won American Idol!
It's time for me to start to get excited for my new favorite show of the summer, So You Think You Can Dance. I can't wait to see all the great new dancers. And not so great dancers they show during auditions. This show is awesome if you haven't ever watched it before I highly recommend it. The dances they do are amazing. And the choreographers are unbelievable.

4 comments:
GO DAVID COOK! Love him! he is so awesome. I was stoked that he won. He can't be your boyfriend, he is mine. I love you think you can dance. Too bad there are no more Schwimmers to join. Did you see that Pop dancer guy. He was so nuts.
so... you voted for David Archuleta but David Cook is your boyfriend?! I'm confused... and I'm glad to see that I inspired you :o)
I should be mad that you like cook but I wont! Enjoy your new show Delanie and I are watching it so it should be exciting
He is pretty HOT!!
Post a Comment