
Well for the past 2 weeks now I have been on vacation :) But sadly it came to an end today and I had to return to the real world :( It was sad this morning when my alarm colck went off at 6:30 I thought wait what I shouldn't be waking up for at least 3 more hours. So when I finally got out of bed at 7:45 I threw my hair in a pony tail and headed off to work. The traffic this morning was CRAZY SAUCE I bet I said about 20 cuss words on my drive. Then I got to work about 5 minutes late (not so bad since I left like 15 minutes late). And by the time lunch rolled around I was ready for a nap. I would have to say the only good thing about today is that our office was slow shocker!! But oh well at least I survived which is always a plus!

1 comment:
I just love those days....slow, but in a way it still stucks to roll yourself out of bed from a good vacation....
Post a Comment