Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TTA...


So for the Tuesday Tell All this week it's about your favorite summer blockbuster.

Mine has got to be by far The Dark Knight. I loved that movie and thought it was so well done and just overall a very enjoyable movie. I grew up watching all the previous Batman movies with my dad so I've been a Batman fan for as long as I can remember. And I just never thought there could be an actor that compared to Michael Keaton but I would have to say that Christian Bell does a wonderful job portraying Batman. I also thought for a few years that actors they chose to play batman were a little off the mark but now it feels like the good old days again. I also loved Heath Ledgers performance as the joker and thought he did a wonderful job. At parts it was hard to watch and picture that it was actually him. Because he did do such a good job with the character that he made you believe that, that was who he actually was and that he wasn't just acting.

Well there is my little review for The Dark Knight I loved it and for those of you who haven't seen it yet. Well what are you waiting for go to a movie theater get some popcorn and enjoy the movie because its a good one.

1 comment:

Kacy said...

I went and saw this a few weekend ago. I did not really want to but Jason did so we went with his friends. It was way good. I was so impressed with Heath Ledgers performance as well. It was totally phenomenal. A little creepy though too.