
Which reality TV show would you want to be on and why?
So i know I'm a day late for Tuesday Tell All but oh well I saw the topic and had to post about it.
I have always wanted to be on The Real World I know crazy huh? But seriously I think it would be tons of fun. Even though its nothing like the real world at all. Plus if I ever did go on I'm sure I would have a major culture shock I still think it would be a fun experience.
If I were a good dancer or singer So You Think You Could Dance or American Idol would also be fun as well. But thats why I'm sticking with The Real World you don't have to be good at anything to go on that show.

4 comments:
Too bad Jackass isn't on the tele anymore. You would've made Mum so proud.
That is a fun tell all. I think I would have to go on Big Brother or Apprentice.
Amazing race for me! Love that show! I love Survivor as well but couldnt live like that or eat that crap. Big Brother rocks but I would go crazy staying cooped up in that house for so long. Gotta go with Amazing Race! It would be so fun to travel and see all those countries!
You have been tagged!! Go check out my blog to see the details :)
Post a Comment