What do you dip a chicken nugget in?:
BBQ.
What is your favorite type of food/cuisine?:
Italian food. m’m.
What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Tommy Boy "Yuck I can actually hear you getting fatter"
Sleeping Beauty
Were you a boy/girl scout?
I sure was I had the whole outfit and everything.
Ever gotten a speeding ticket?:
Yep right after I got my learners permit. But now I know not to go faster when someone is right behind me.
Ran out of gas?
Yes on my way home from work one day. I had to call my dad to have him come rescue me.
Favorite kind of sandwich?:
Turkey
Best thing to eat for breakfast?:
Waffles
What is your usual bedtime?:
Between 11-12…Depends
When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I sure did. And still do
Do you read the newspaper?:
No not so much. Sometimes I will look at the ads
How many languages can you speak?
English, Spanish (sort of) and Pig Latin (does that count ?)
Which are better Lego’s or Lincoln Logs?
Hmm I would have to say Lego's
Are you stubborn?:
I tend to be at times.
Who is better...Leno or Letterman?:
Letterman
Afraid of heights?:
Nope
Sing in the car?:
I must admit I do.
Dance in the shower?:
Sorta.
Dance in the car?:
No.
Ever used a gun?:
Yes actually I have
Are musicals cheesy?:
Oh heavens no I love musicals
Is Christmas stressful?:
Only when its Christmas Eve and I'm not done with my shopping yet.
Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?:
I always wanted to be a beautician
Ever have a Dejavu feeling?:
all the time.
Take a vitamin daily?:
No I really should though
First concert?:
The Beach Boys (best concert ever haha)
Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?:
That's a toughy either Wal-Mart or Target
Nike or Adidas?:
nike
Fritos or Cheetos?:
I like both
Corn nuts or sunflowers seeds?:
Corn nuts
Ever take dance lessons?:
Yes I started when I was 3 up until I was a senior in High School
Is there a profession that you picture your perfect future spouse to have?
No, is there a “perfect future spouse” if there is I’ve yet to find him…PSHT!
Can you curl your tongue?:
Heck yes
Ever won a spelling bee?:
psht. I’m a horrible speller.
Have you ever cried because you were so happy?:
Too many times to count
Own any record albums?:
yes this toy one that played a song from The Sound of Music
Own a record player?:
Me and my sister had a fake little toy one
Regularly burn incense?:
No. I tend to dislike the smell.
Ever been in love?:
Nope. Someday though someday
Who would you really like to see in concert?:
Michael Buble
Favorite kind of cookie?:
Danish wedding cookies
Can you swim well?
I’m the next Michael Phelps.
Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?:
Sure can, that talent comes in handy when you come across horrid BO.
Are you artistic?:
in so many ways.
Are you patient?:
not as much as I should be, then again getting old-er you realize it’s the best way to go.
DJ or band, at a wedding?:
DJ
Ever won a contest?:
Yup
Which are better, black or green olives?
Black olives
Can you knit or crochet?
I can sort of crochet. My grandma tries to teach me all the time so if she refreshes my memory I can
Best room for a fireplace?:
Living room
Want to get married?:
Someday
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment