I must admit I wasn't all that impressed with the show last night. Yes there were great preformances but at this point in the show everyone should be great. At least thats what I think.
I do need to say though I really did like Scott's preformance last night. He really stepped up his game. And Kris I need to say I haven't always been a fan of his but he is really starting to grow on me. Every week he just gets better and better. And Matt even though last night wasn't my favorite preformance of his I still love him! Adam I loved him last week but this week not so much.
Tonight though I think it's going to be Megan that will be going home. Which will be sad because at the beginning I really liked her but she just isn't doing good anymore.
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment