Wow my favorite song! This has been so hard for me to think of just one. I don't really have a favorite song (I have tons of favorite songs). So I'm going to do a little compromise right now my favorite CD is A Fine Frenzy and my favorite song off that CD is You Picked Me. Which basically means that right now that is my favorite song. Alright so maybe that's a bit of a stretch but oh well.
I really just love her voice and how different she is. And this song is just so great to me. When I listen to the CD I always end up having this song stuck in my head all day. But I still love it.
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
12 years ago

3 comments:
how is it that we live together yet I've never heard this song or album? Guess I will have to borrow it from you sometime :)
It's about time!!
It's about time!
Post a Comment