This one wasn't so hard for me like the previous ones have been. My favorite book has got to be My Sister's Keeper. The only thing I don't like about it is that it makes me cry like a baby. I literally couldn't see to read at most parts of the book. The thing I love most about the book is that its such a different and interesting story. It had me hooked right from the start. This book kept me interested the whole time and I absolutely loved it. I haven't seen the movie yet because I'm waiting for a day when I just need a good cry because I know I will for sure.
3 comments:
The movie totally ruined the story in my opinion. I loved the book. The movie not so much.
I have not read that yet. I don't want to cry like a baby :)
I read half the book before we moved... ever since then, it's just been sitting on my night stand... can't bring myself to finish it. I have the DVD though, so whenever you want to bawl your eyes out, let me know :)
Post a Comment