Well so far on my little weight loss goal it's been so far so good. I want to say thank you to everyone for your encouragement it helps a lot. I haven't lost any weight yet but I know its not an over-night thing and its much easier to gain weight then it is to lose weight. But I have been good with excercising, although I must admit I could've been better. I did the stationary bike at my club-house one day, crunches another day (I know its not much but I figured it was better than nothing), and me and Natalie went running one day. I did my 3 days of excercise but I need to be better on doing more then just the 3 days. I have also been much better with my eating and going for healthy choices rather than junk foods. Which isn't always an easy thing especially when the junk tastes much better!
1 comment:
Keep it up! It will get easier. (You can still come workout with me anytime)
Post a Comment