I'm finally getting around to updating, like I promised in the previous post. These past few months have been quite interesting and very fun for me! And its also been pretty busy, which is why I haven't had the time to update my blog. I've decided that instead of doing a whole bunch of posts to get updated I'm just going to do it all in one big post, well hopefully not too big. I mean I don't want to bore everyone. The last time I posted on here was about July or August so I figure I'm just going to update month to month.
July:
Back in June or July I had to speak in church. I guess that I did an amazing job! Because a few weeks later they called me in to meet with one of the counselors. He said that after they heard me speak they decided they wanted to give me a calling. The calling they offered me was to be a Sunday School teacher. OK can I just say right now, that has always been my nightmare calling seriously how can I possibly teach about the Book Of Mormon and Bible when I don't even understand them myself. But its been a few months now and they haven't released me yet so I must be doing alright. Also back in July the 13Th to be exact I started dating a great guy, his name is David. We met....online, I still get a little embarrassed saying that. I'm not sure why I just do. He is really such a sweet guy and we have a lot of fun together. He is also really cute so that's a plus.
August:
David's birthday is on August 13Th and I took him out that night for dinner and then went to a movie. After that we went back to his apartment and we talked for a while. And that ended up being the night that we became "official" I guess you could say.
November:
I'm skipping September and October because nothing really "big" happened those months.
In November though I went with David's family to Las Vegas, for his brothers wedding and no he didn't get married in one of the little chapels there it was at the temple. We were on vacation for about a week, we got there on Thursday night. Friday we decided to walk the strip a little, we ended up getting tickets to The Wax Museum and to The Phantom of the Opera. Which oh my heavens was amazing! And Saturday was his brothers wedding, so we were doing wedding stuff all day. Sunday we ended up going to a local church we just went to sacrament but it seemed like a really nice ward. Then that evening me and David drove to Anaheim we had decided that since we were so close we might as well make a stop at Disneyland. And I'm glad we did because it was so much fun. We were only going to stay 2 nights in Anaheim and drive back to Vegas late Tuesday night. Then drive back to Utah on Wednesday. But there was apparently some big storm in Utah so we changed our plans and decided not to come home until Thursday, so we stayed an extra night in Anaheim. We ended up having Thanksgiving dinner with his family in Vegas and we all drove back that day.
December:
This has been a very fun December for me. I always love this time of year but it has been even more fun this year. We went to Winder Dairy at the beginning of the month for scones and hot chocolate after that we went to the Night Before Christmas Street. Which by the way if you haven't seen this you need to check it out for sure. And we went to some other houses to look at lights and in Layton (which is where David grew up) there is a park and they decorate and go all out its super cute. We went to Temple Square to look at the lights. My niece Madison had a Christmas dance performance that we went to. Then David's sister had a choir performance that we went to as well so its just been busy, busy for us. Christmas Eve my family always has a big family get together with the whole extended family which we went to. After we went out to his parents for dinner. Then on Christmas day it was busy for us as well I went over to David's that morning and we exchanged gifts. Then we went to my sister's for breakfast and my dad was there, so we were able to see everyone. And then we went over to my mom's and we saw her side of the family as well. Then we went out to Layton to David's parents and then went over to his grandparents and then over to his sister's. It was a crazy day, but it was a ton of fun!
Well there ya have it folks a little update on my life over the past few months. Thanks for reading!
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
12 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks for the update. It was great to read what you had been up to. Congratulations to you and and your new hubby man (David) and your church calling! How exciting is that?! I'm sure you do a fabulous job.
So glad to see that you are doing so well and having so much fun!!!
Post a Comment