Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our Journey......

how you met, how long you dated, proposal, wedding details

Here are some more details about the 2 of us. David and I met online on a dating site. I know pretty crazy but hey technology is taking over everything. On our first date we went to Rumbi...which is so delicious. I wasn't sure how that would go but we were there for over an hour just talking but it didn't feel like an hour at all. He was working for the senus during the summer so we couldn't do anything else that night because he had to finish some things up. But since then we have gone on some of the most fun and enjoyable dates. We have been dating since July so almost 8 months now. He proposed on February 2nd so a month ago today! He took me up to Ensign Peak it was a cold Wednesday evening and I was thinking to myself that he better not make me hike it at night or in the cold, but he didn't. It was so beautiful we had a gorgeous view of the whole city it was just perfect. The wedding plans are coming along. My Aunt and one of my cousins are going to do my cake. And one of my Uncles is going to do my picutres. My Dad does calligraphy so he is doing our invitations. We are getting the food from Costco. So I just need to get going on the flowers and decorations. And so far its been so much fun planning everything and I'm just so excited! I'll make sure to keep you all updated with everything.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Melissa!! Congratulations! I am SO thrilled for you!!! Miss ya!

~Callie (from my sister's account)
callieandtodd@gmail.com

PS - Can you say C.A.S.H.?? =)