
So our wedding day is approaching so fast. Only 21 days to go, wow can I just say crazy! But I am so super excited and can't wait to be able to spend the rest of my life with David. I love him so, so much. The past few months have been crazy but busy. I've had showers, we got our engagement pictures done. My dress is out get altered right now...hemmed to be exact since I'm such a shortie. David's tux is rented, we still need to get him a ring though. We have the flowers ordered, our marriage license. The slide show video is done, thanks to my wonderful sister! And we even have a place to live which is great as well. Now just for the last few odds and ends and its all done!

1 comment:
Got your announcement and LOVE it! I showed it to my dad, who says hi. Well, he actually just said "C.A....S.H." but with him it's the same. =)
~Callie
Post a Comment