Thursday, May 17, 2012

1 year already?!

David & I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on the 13th. We went for a nice breakfast on the 12th to the Little America Steakhouse it was delicious. We went there last year the day after we got married before we left for our honeymoon, so it was nice to be able to go back. And then on Sunday I made a nice pot roast dinner for us it was very good but I must admit the Little America trumped my dinner. It's hard to believe that it's already been a year I feel like I just got married. A lot has happened in that year we both have different jobs, different callings in church, I'm becoming a much better cook, I'm not a virgin anymore...haha that's probably TMI I'll stop there. It's  been wonderful  to be married I'm so much happier than I was before. David has been so good for me he makes me laugh all the time and I'm constantly smiling when he is around. I hope we get the chance to have 50 no make that 100 more anniversaries.
The 2 of us a year ago
The 2 of us now


No comments: