We went to Orlando (Disney World and Universal Studios to be exact) with David's family (13 of us) a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to be there with David and spend time with his family. Especially our Niece and nephews they were so cute and fun to be with. I must admit I didn't love the humidity, now don't get me wrong its nice because you don't need to use lotion and for some reason my hair curled better but by the middle of the day I was sweating bullets and my hair would end up in a pony. David on the other hand loved the humidity and wants to move to Florida...haha yeah right! I think my top three favorite things were Epcot, the safari ride at Animal Kingdom and seeing Hogwarts and tasting Butter Beer mmm it was delicious (I guess thats four things). David's sister Ashley made fun matching "Florida Fungenda" shirts for all of us to wear. Which was super nice the days we wore them because we could easily spot everyone and make sure we were all there. She even made a secret shirt that was an inside joke for the family for David's mom. The funny thing about this shirt it says "Respect the Clogs" and one of the workers at the Magic Kingdom asked if we were from Holland? Nope David's mom just loves her clogs. David's brother Gabel made a cd with a list of songs that we all got to pick so there was a very big variety. David's song was Iron, Lion, Zion by Bob Marley you should listen to it, it's actually pretty catchy. My song was Man in the Mirror by James Morrison, I love this cover of Michael Jackson's song. The only hard thing about this post is that I don't know what pictures to post. See I would post them all but I took almost 500 pictures (491 if you want to know the number). I've decided that I'm going to just post a few, because I know they are fun for me to look at and reminice but I don't think everyone reading this will enjoy them as much as I do.
Thank you so much Dave and Natalie for this great vacation! It was so much fun we loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment