Thursday, September 27, 2012

Brigham City Temple

I was able to go with David's family a few weeks ago to the Brigham City Temple open house. It was such a beautiful temple. The temple had a peach theme throughout which I really liked. My niece and nephews came too and behaved so well, I was really impressed with them. I love going to temples they are so gorgeous and the spirit that you can feel when you are there is so strong. This last Sunday was the dedication. I loved hearing President Packer he is such a great man, and has such a strong testimony. David and I have a goal to participate in an endowment session at all the temples in Utah. Which we understand will take a while considering there are so many temples in Utah. Hopefully it won't take too long for us to complete this little goal of ours. 

No comments: