Tuesday, November 6, 2012

October recap


Our October was pretty fun. "My Little Willis" turned 8. We got a new little niece Ainsley (who is adorable). Plus it was Halloween, unfortunately we weren't too fun that night. I had to have a procedure the next day so we had to stick around at home. The sad thing is we only had 4 trick-or-treaters. Well I guess it's not that bad, more candy for us right? I got some cute decorations from Gra Mr. Bones, a coffin, a witch and a ghost. Pa always loved Halloween so they had the greatest decorations. I loved Mr. Bones when I was little so Gra saved him and the coffin for me.
I took lots of pictures of everything as always, so here you go. 

She is such a poser, its so cute!

Little Baby A, she is such a little sweetheart


This is my surprise I made for Ainsley. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.


We found this candle at the witch festival. I had to get a picture of it.


I came out of the shower one night and found a surprise in the bed. The covers were up over his head, I really thought David was under there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That thing in your bed made me laugh out loud!! The is freaking hilarious. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover you made Ainsley. I really want you to help me make a blanket with that soft minky stuff once we figure out what we are having. What procedure?!?! You don't tell me anything anymore and are going to get your butt kicked missy! Text or call me and tell me what the heck is going on.