Saturday, March 23, 2013

I wish I were a chef

To start off this post I need to start by saying I'm no chef (but secretly I wish I were). I am becoming a better cook than when we first got married. Sometimes when I'm preparing a meal I like to think I'm on a TV cooking show. For one of my bridal showers my sister had everyone include their favorite recipe for me. I really liked that and now I've been able to make things I wouldn't have ever tried. I'm always looking for fun new recipes to try. So if anyone reading has any good recipes they'd like to share please send them my way. Some of my favorite recipe blogs to look at are Six Sisters Stuff  Alexandra Cooks  Mother Thyme  Skinny Taste  Closet Cooking  Recipe Girl  Taste and Tell. These blogs are always giving me great new ideas and make me want to be a better chef.

No comments: