David and I went up to Park City for Memorial Day weekend. It was very nice and relaxing. On Saturday night we went to this really yummy restaurant called Miner's Grill. It was seriously so delicious, I think we might drive to Park City just to go to that restaurant (it was that good). Sunday we didn't really do too much, we did have to come back home so we could teach our little nursery class. Other than that we just relaxed and watched a movie. On Monday we went to the outlet stores for a little retail therapy. I really miss shopping and buying new clothes. Before I got married I went shopping all the time (probably too much). But now I don't go nearly as often so it was fun to get some new things. I think I found my new favorite store though, Van Heussen they have really cute clothes and they aren't too expensive. We did buy coordinating Old Navy flag shirts for The 4th of July....haha yeah it was my idea. Well that was our fun weekend sorry there aren't any pictures I forgot the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment