
We had a really fun 24th this year. At my work they let us dress in
western wear the day before, which means we could wear jeans. I jumped
right on that found my best button up shirt and a red bandanna and threw
my jeans on. Also on the day before we went to the drive in it was so
much fun! We saw Despicable Me 2 and RIPD. Despicable Me was so cute,
RIPD was alright but not the greatest movie we've ever seen. Then on the
24th we went to the Bees game, they won so that made it more fun and
after the game they had a firework show. I was really impressed by it,
we had great seats. We love baseball games! Then on that Friday we went
to my Mom's house for a BBQ, my sister's family was there too. It's
always nice to see everyone. And then Paul did the most awesome home
firework show I have ever seen. So our 24th was great this year.
1 comment:
What a cute cowgirl you are :) looks like a fun evening at the game!
Post a Comment