Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tale as old as time...

I watched Beauty and the Beast today and I had forgotten how much I love this movie. It's so cute! And even though Belle isn't my favorite Disney Princess I must admit she is in my top 5. I even found myself many times throughout the movie reciting the lines. Come to think of it this is actually the first movie I remember seeing at the movie theater. I even love the whole message of this movie, that you need to love people for whats on the inside and not judge by whats on the outside. Watch it when you get a chance and I'm sure you to will remember how much you used to love it when you were young.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

The old disney princess movies are classic. I used to have the barbie dolls of like ten of them. It was cool back then.

Anonymous said...

Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorites. Since Brighton is into Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, Aristocats, and may more...we watch them all like 100 plus times, sometimes it gets boring but then when your child requests to watch it you find yourself excited to stick into the DVD player to watch. It was good to see you at the 4th of July parade.