Well I'm going to start a new little thing that I do every Tuesday I will have a new random post that is just a subject thrown out there that you have to write about. So this will give me a reason to blog since my life is boring and I rarely have anything fun to talk about.
This weeks subject is favorite summertime foods.
My most favorite summer fruit is: Strawberries mmm delicious. I also love watermelon, cherries (the real kind), raspberries and the list just goes on and on.
My favorite summertime food is: anything that you would have at a BBQ hamburgers or hot dogs and potato chips yummy.
My favorite type of treat to get cooled off from the heat are: Snowies. And since I worked at one in High School I'm a pro on what the best flavors are. My favorite flavors are Pina~Colada, Pink Lemon Sour and Tigers Blood. But there are a whole bunch that I like. I must say though that when I worked there by the end of the summer I was so sick of them, cause I ate them all the time.
Well I think that's about it for this weeks tell all. Check back next week though to see what the topic is next Tuesday.
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment