Thursday, August 7, 2008

Denephew is here...






So my little nephew Stockton is finally here!!! He was born tonight at 8:40. Too bad it couldn't have been tomorrow 080808 that would've been awesome. He weighs 9 lbs 3 oz. And he is 21 inches long. And he is the cutest little guy I've ever seen. Maddie is the proudest big sister ever and just loves her little baby so much. I'm sure Natalie will have a great little helper with her (I think she might be a little too helpful though). Everyone is doing really good even though Chris got a little woozy in the operating room. They will be leaving on Monday sometime. But I'll keep you all posted on everything.

7 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

Cutes lil' guy!! I LOVE THE NAME STOCKTON:) I am glad they are doing well. Do they need anything? Let me know. Haven't seen you in a while Miss Melissa...what is up with that?

love you

The Malan Family said...

Yeah a little Stockton! He is super cute! I am so excited for them. How is Mom doing?

Kristin said...

Oh, yay! Congratulations on being a new aunt!

Kacy said...

Yeah I am so glad he is here and they are both doing well. I am also glad they named him Stockton.

Zobell Fam said...

So did they name him yet!! I kinda like denephew.

MC Dance Academy said...

Congrats!!!! He is super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is so darn adorable!