
So for all of you die-hard Twilight fans out there. You will know that I made a little mix up at the end of my Twilight blog in saying that I was excited to tread Eclipse. When really the second book in the series is New Moon oops. My bad.
I just finished reading New Moon and I must say that I absolutely loved it. It was so good and I enjoyed reading it. I liked it even better then Twilight. And I also need to say that I am a big Jacob fan, sorry to all you Edward lovers out there. What can I say I guess I'm just more into werewolves than vampires. Thanks Jess for letting me borrow your book. Now I can't wait to start reading Eclipse. Thanks everyone for talking me into reading this series.

7 comments:
I can't believe that one was your favorite so far. That is my least favorite. Eclipse was probably my favorite. I am a huge Edward fan.
I'm so proud that my sissy has turned into a reader. You should join a book club. Tee Hee
SICK you Jacob lover! He sucks I hate him I hate him I hate him!!! What is so special about him? I think you just say that to be different ha ha EW!!!! You're welcome by the way.... when you are around drop it off Jannicke needs it now she just finished Twilight.
Oops I posted it from my parents deny that one ha ha well sick I am so disappointed you like Jacob SICK what makes him special he is an immature LOSER!!! You probably just say that because everyone hates him! EW sick I can't believe it... you are welcome... bring it over when you can Jannicke is ready for it. Thanks!
I think you will really like Eclipse--it's really good! You're going to turn into a reader like your mom! (who knows, maybe you'll read Da Vinci Code)
Okay so I have finished Breaking Dawn now and I am in love with Carlisle. Jacob sucks. Carlisle just seems so powerful and respectable and I have this picture of him in my head being this super hot doctor. Anyway Edward is better then Jacob. And that is all I have to say!!!!
I just read the Edwards version of twilight "Midnight Sun" oh my goodness LOVE IT!!! It is sooooo good. It makes me sad that she is not going to write it any more! So super pissed but I loved it! It was so different but SOOOO good...
Post a Comment