Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TTA

This week for the Tuesday tell all it's about your memories from school.

I always was so excited to go to school on the first day to see all my friends. And see who was in my class. I was always excited to meet my teachers as well.

I would have to say that my two favorite teachers in Elementary were my Kindergarten Teacher Mrs. Peterson and my 2ND grade teacher Mrs. Belliston. In Jr. High my favorite teacher was Mrs. Yates for Geography she was awesome! And in High school I really liked Mr. Wilson my English teacher. And I loved Mrs. Chamberlain for Sophomore Cheer. In college I really liked all of my teachers they were all so great I can't really just pick one. My favorite class though in College was phlebotomy.

My favorite subject was always English I loved it. I hated math I couldn't ever understand it. So I was always going to my dad to have him help me. And Science was never really my favorite either, but lucky for me my mom is a Science teacher. I always had great Science fair projects even though I didn't really do much of the work on them.

I went to Lake Ridge Elementary we were The Cougars. And to South Jordan Middle The Snow Leopards. And then to Cyprus High School The Pirates. I then went to Eagle Gate College from there.


Click to play School Days
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard




Back to school, back to school. To prove to dad that I'm not a fool. I've got my lunch packed up my boots tied tight I hope I don't get in a fight. Oh back to school , back to school , back to school.





5 comments:

The Malan Family said...

So cute! I can't believe you are all growed up now :)

Natalie said...

Dude I seriously love the bangs!!! What was our mom thinking?! I also love that you gave a shout out to Billy Madison. Makes me want some snack packs. TEE HEE

Kacy said...

Those bangs are seriously about as hot as mine were. LOL I would never post pictures of me from school. Embarassing. LOL

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

You crazy girl!! Who likes school anyway? hahahaha....it's good to hear from ya. Love seeing how you are doing since you never come around anymore.

UGH, we used to be such good friends. What the heck happened?

Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Those pics. are so cute especially the elementary pic!!! It's so cute! Great memories.