Last night I went to the State Fair to see Chris Cagle! It was a total blast and I had so much fun!
He always does such a great job and he for sure didn't disappoint last night!
I'm so glad that I listed to my cousins and went because it totally made up for the crappy day that I had.

5 comments:
sorry you had a crappy day, but I'm glad you had fun at the concert! looks like fun.
Looks like you guys had so much fun. You have the best cousins on your dads side of the family. Your Aunt Janet is so cute too!
Freak yes we are amazing!
I wish I could have made it. I miss the good'ole days when we used to go to concerts and PARTY it up!!
I got your tag, I just haven't had an ounce worth of time to get it done. OH, but I will....you just wait!!
love ya
Oh man so much fun!! Lots of random people!!! I loved it!!! I'm glad you came too! You never showed me how to do the tag or whatever it is... Come show me! Love you
Post a Comment