Sunday, November 2, 2008

Eclipse


Because I loved new Moon so much it took me forever to start reading Eclipse. But when I finally started reading it, it was just like the other books. I didn't want to put it down. I really liked it and thought it was very good. I really enjoy Stephanie Meyer's style of writing because she paints such a clear picture of what is going on. Which for me makes it so much better and easier to read because I actually feel like I'm part of the book. I must say that Eclipse made me like Edward better than I did before. Now don't get me wrong I'm still a huge Jacob fan but Edward is starting to move up on my list as well. I still like to picture Edward as a McDreamy type of character even though that isn't what the actor in the movie looks like. Well now I need to start reading Breaking Dawn. I'm really looking forward to it because I have heard mixed reviews on that book. Some people have said they didn't like it and others say they really did like it so who knows what I will think.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Who knew you would turn into a little reader like your mom. I have Breaking Dawn if you need it.

Anonymous said...

You will love Breaking Dawn if you are a true twilight fan : ) I will say it was not my most favorite but I would read all of them over and over and over again!! Let me know how far you are?!?!?!?