Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tag I'm it

8 FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS:

1. Friends

2. Desperate Housewives

3. Grey's Anatomy

4. The Office

5. How I Met Your Mother

6. So You Think You Can Dance

7. Rob and Big

8. Jack-Butt :)



8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

1. Olive Garden

2. Pagoda

3. Panda Express

4. Cafe Rio

5. Lettuce and Ladles

6. ?

7. ?

8. ?



8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:

1. Finally woke up at 7:30

2. Got to work at 8:30

3. Got Pt's ready to see the Dr.

4. Gave shots

5. Went to Natalie's house

6. Helped paint Madison's new bedroom

7. Did a load of laundry

8. Read Breaking Dawn (finally almost done)



8 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:

1. Saturday going to Twilight

2. The Holidays

3. Going back to school (sometime)

4. January

5. Tomorrow (my day off)

6. The day I get my student loans paid

7. When I will finally be able to go through the temple

8. The rest of my life



8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL:

1. Watching all of the colors change

2. The fun clothes

3. Daylight savings

4. Football and Basketball

5. The good movies that come to the theaters

6. Its getting closer to the holidays

7. ?

8. ?



8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:

1. A vacation

2. Go to Hawaii

3. Get my nursing degree

4. Be a good employee

5. Enjoy life as much as possible

6. Go to New York

7. Go on a cruise

8. Meet a nice guy haha! (I couldn't think of anything else)



8 PEOPLE I TAGGED:

Anyone who wants to do this go right ahead!!

No comments: