Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hair Today....Gone Tomorrow


On Thursday I got a new hair-do. And I absolutely love it!! I'm so glad that I cut my hair I have been wanting a change for a long time now. I was afraid that I was going to chicken out but I didn't. And the best thing about my new cut is that I can't just wake up every morning and put it in a ponytail because its too short. And I got a darker color which I love as well. All thanks to my great hair dresser. Thanks Tiff I love it.

1 comment:

Kacy said...

Love it! It looks so cute. I totally was going to cut my hair in a bob A-line while I was in St. George but chickened out. I keep saying come summer I will. I don't know if I can chop all mine off though.