Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wild Ride

Rules:1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, i-pod, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the "next" button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it makes you look.
4. Title this note what the answer to your last question is.
5. Good luck and have fun!

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'IS THIS OKAY' YOU SAY?
Sin Wagon- Dixie Chicks

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream- Garth Brooks

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Let It Be- The Beatles

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Look at you Girl- Chris Ledeoux

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Lost!- Coldplay

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
We Will Rock You- Queen

WHAT DO YOU OFTEN THINK ABOUT?
Out of my mind- John Mayer

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Home- Michael Buble

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
MMMBop- Hanson

WHAT DO YOU SEE WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
A Wink and a Smile- Harry Connick Jr.

WHAT WILL/DID YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Come Together- Aerosmith

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
I Play Chicken With the Train- Cowboy Troy

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
It's Good To Be Back- Chris Cagle

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I'm Like a Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off- Fall Out Boy

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
You Are Loved (Don't give up)- Josh Groban

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NAME THIS NOTE?
Wild Ride- Kenny Chesney


Wow! That Really is a Wild Ride!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

wow, the things I didn't know about you :) especially the fact that Hanson is on your ipod!