A few months ago my dear friend Tasha who I have known now well forever posted a blog that was so cute. It's paying it forward.
Here is the jest of this blog:
I agree to send something fun, cute, and nice to the first 3 blog owners who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post this information and pick 3 people they want to send something to and so on. Unfortunately, due to postage costs, I can only pay it forward within the United States. If you are interested in participating, be one of the first 3 blog owners to leave a comment!
You have to promise that you will then post about this on your blog, link to me, and then send something to the first three people who comment on your blog so that this continues. When the first three have commented I will email you a request for your shipping address and I will send out something that I hope will make you smile!
It's taken me a few weeks to post this (sorry Tash) but I'm doing it now. Better late than never though right? The other night when I got home from work there was a package waiting for me. I had no idea what it was. And I opened it up only to find well the cutest things ever. There was a very nice card in there. Some thank you cards that I need to send out here sometime. A really cute pink bracelet. A lipstick holder which I love! Now when I put my lip gloss in my purse it doesn't take an hour to find. Because its such a great shape. And then last but not least there was this way cute magnetic board that says BELIEVE that I can put on my fridge. Thank you so much Tasha I love everything! I'm so glad that we have been able to stay such good friends for such a long time.
Ok everyone don't forget to comment so I can send you a little basket of goodies.
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
12 years ago

3 comments:
Oh Pick Me! Pick Me! LOL
Did I make the cut?
Yippie I'm lucky number 3!!!
Post a Comment