Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy 4th


The 4Th of July has to be one of my favorite holidays I love it. Every year we go to an early breakfast with my mom. This year though she made us breakfast and we went over to her house. It was all very yummy she made pancakes, eggs, and sausage. Then we always go to the Magna parade which is always good times. This year though I was a little disappointed that there weren't any floats, come on how can you have a parade with no floats that's crazy sauce. And this year with all the crazy weather we have been having it actually rained only for like 10 minutes but still way funny I don't remember it ever raining on the 4Th. After the parade we went to Natalie's and went swimming then we had a BBQ with the whole family. Even Chewy came along to join in the fun. Then it was off to the Magna park for fireworks. I was a very fun day. And I am glad that we are able to celebrate our country and our freedom.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I think it's been cloudy before and maybe had a little bit of rain, but nothing like this year... however, I am told that on my first 4th of July (back before you were around!) it SNOWED in Magna... that is crazy!!