A few weeks ago my cousin/roomie Krystal won tickets to Backstreet Boys and she let me go with her. The last time I saw them in concert was when I was in 9Th grade. Needless to say I was super excited we had such a good time and they were just as good as ever! The only thing I didn't know was that Kevin wasn't in it anymore oh well it was still great! Thanks again Krystal for letting me come with you. Too bad I never win anything from radio stations or I would let you come with me!
Here are some of my fun pictures I took!
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
12 years ago




































1 comment:
you are so very welcome :) Glad you could come with me... it was a fun night for sure! Guess I better get around to posting my pictures and review!
Post a Comment