Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 19 → A talent of yours

CRAFTING!!
Now this isn't necessarily a talent of mine, but I would like it to be. Which is why I'm saying it is because maybe someday it will be. I like to be creative and sew and I do have lots of ideas in my head of things I could do. I just actually need to do them. I've done a few things I made pajama pants, a pillow, and a stuffed animal when I was in middle school. More recently I've made memo boards, I helped my sister reupholster some chairs. And I bought some pillows for my bed that I want to make some flowers for. I need a table for my lap-top. I want to find a little table for it and redo it if I need to which I think would be tons of fun. One of my new favorite things to do is look at craft blogs. I like to see what other people are doing and I think that is what sparked my interest in being more crafty.

No comments: