Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our fun 4th....

David and I were lucky enough to be able to go to Stadium of Fire this year with his sister Mckenzie. It was so much fun, I've never seen Brad paisley in concert so I really enjoyed seeing him preform. Archie was really good too I pretty much want his CD now.
We were able to spend the 4Th with both of our families which was really nice. We went to the Magna parade with my sister's family and then up to Layton with David's family for a BBQ and fireworks. It was such a fun day I love the 4Th of July!

2 comments:

The Malan Family said...

Sounds like a fun Holiday. I am glad you are posting about your life since you never call anymore geez :)

Krystal said...

I have the Archie CD... I will have to burn it for you :)