Wednesday, August 1, 2012

An evening under the stars

David and I were able to go see a production of Hello Dolly the other night. Our Bishop's family owns Day Murray Music, and he is also on the Murray Arts Council. So he had some extra tickets and called us to see if we would be interested in using them (I guess that's a perk of being the 2nd Counselor). We of course said yes, we weren't doing anything that night. It was so fun and I'm so glad we were able to go. But now I have the little tune from the musical in my head (the one they play in Wall-E). At least it got the Les Miserables songs out of my head for a while : )





Why can't we just break out into song whenever we want, and not have people look at us like we are crazy?!




I wish we still dressed like this


I know you can't see it well, but I love her hat


No comments: