Here are the "rules" ...
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.
#1 I organize my clothes strange....
If someone were to look at my clothes in my closet they would think I'm a very organized person. Even though I'm not. All my shirts are separated into sever categories including short sleeve, long sleeve, 3/4 sleeve and so on. Then once the clothes are in these certain categories they are all organized by color. Crazy I know. I'm not really sure why I started doing this but I have for about 10 years now and now its just habit for me. Also when I take a shirt out of my closet I either remove the hanger and put it in a general area with the other empty hangers or put it done so its not loose. This way I now when my sister has borrowed something.
#2 I'm very clumsy...
Due to my clumsiness I have broken 10 bones and tripped so many times that I can't even count. And in the meantime made a complete fool of myself.
Some of the ways I have broken bones include jumping on the trampoline, roller blading, playing basketball, dancing (this was just a sprain so it doesn't really count) and the list just goes on and on.
I'm getting better with my problem of tripping. I guess I'm finally learning how to balance on 2 feet and I'm still getting used to this whole gravity thing.
#3 I'm part penguin...
I'm really not but when I laugh hard I sound like Wheezy the penguin from Toy Story. I'm told that its actually very funny.
#4 I love to shop...
You could call this an addiction I have. I love clothes and I love buying pretty much anything. it really doesn't matter what it is shoes, clothes, purses, jewelry. Really anything, I guess I'm just a typical girl but my addiction is a little more severe than most peoples.
#5 10 bucks to fill up a Geo...
I bet your thinking what your crazy! But no seriously back in the day when I had my little Geo Metro hand-me-down (about 5 years ago). i could fill my tank full with gas when it was on empty for $10. Oh those were the days.
#6 Mashed Potatoes...
This one is very random.
At Thanksgiving my favorite food is mashed potatoes and gravy. MMM yummy!
I tag Natalie, Mandy, Jessie, Alicia, Deanna and Kristin
So have fun girls!
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
12 years ago

1 comment:
Okay so the whole shirt thing is so funny cause that was totally me. Up until a few years ago I totally had to have my shirts organized like that. Also I have recently discovered my shopping addiction. Shhh... Jason doesn't know. Kidding. Usually it is for the kids but I love buying new stuff for myself too. Oh and Thanksgiving potatoes and gravy are my absolute fav too.
Post a Comment