Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TTA

What are you thankful for?......

thank-ful
–adjective
feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative.

I am most thankful for my family they are all wonderful and I love them so much.

My Faja-
I am so thankful that I have a dad who is a worthy priesthood holder. I know that anytime I am in need or feeling down, I can go to him and he can help me through life's many challenges. And also anytime I have any questions or just don't know the answers he is always there to help me understand.

My Mum-
I am so thankful that I have a mother who is my #1 fan. She believes in me more than anyone else. And she knows what I can accomplish. And she would never want me to do any less then what I am capable of. She has never given up on me even when I've given up on myself.

My Seester-
I am so thankful that I have a sister who is also one of my best friends. Not only is she a great friend but I look up to her so much and love her more than I could ever say. I have always wanted to be just like her and even now that I am 23 years old that hasn't changed one bit.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

Kacy said...

Hey Hey! Where am I on your list? I know you are Thankful to have had Jason marry someone as cool and hot as myself. LOL Kidding!

Vickie said...

Your blog brought me to tears, I love you too. I am so proud of you and all that you are doing with your life. Thanks for being a wonderful daughter and a great friend. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Love, Mom

Vickie said...

I love your new blog look, and the new music on it--it's so festive. Happy Holidays!!!
Love, Mom

Jason said...

Umm, i'm totally offended that your favorite cousin (ME) is not on your list. I took you to a BYU game this year and texted you lots of updates. Why you such a hater??? :)