Christmas seemed to come way to early for me this year! Lucky enough for me though I actually got all my shopping and everything done 1 week early. That's good considering the fact that I'm usually out shopping on Christmas Eve.
We always get together with my dads side of the family for Christmas Eve for a short little get together with the family we just read Luke 2, sing Christmas Carols and eat munchies. Then Mandy, Jess and me always exchange our gifts that night also its tradition.
After the party I went out to my mom's to stay the night with her. And so did my Grandma we all had fun. We watched Its a Wonderful Life which I have never seen before but its a way cute movie I really liked it. I like how it actually makes you really think about the true meaning of Christmas. And we always open one present Christmas Eve our pj's mine were Mickey Mouse this year way cute!
Then Christmas morning my mom made cinnamon and orange rolls very tasty. And we waited for Chris and Natalie to arrive then the opening and fun started.
After a few hours there it was back to my dads house for the rest of the day. We all had a really fun day it was great.

No comments:
Post a Comment