Madison and Stockton both loved the fireworks even though it was very cold. At first Maddie thought they were too loud but then she loved them. And Stockty just loved the lights he was mesmerized by them. He only jumped a little when he heard them going off.




After my moms house it was off to Chris's grandmas house to ring in the New Year. Natalie's assignment was to take some kind of sweet treat. Me and Natalie made a way yummy white chocolate popcorn. I got the recipe from Debbie at work thanks Deb everyone loved the popcorn. She also made really good peanut butter cookie things which were very tasty as well.


When we got to her grandmas house we started off the evening by playing Apples to Apples. I love this game. But of course no one else really likes it as much as I do. Especially Natalie's brother in Laws they hated it. You would have thought we were removing teeth or something. So It only lasted a short while that we played that game.






After Apples the boys wanted to play some poker game click or clap or something I could be way off on the name though who knows? It was a fun game though we never really ended it though. So I'm not really sure who the winner was. But that doesn't really matter I think they would have won like 18 cents or something. Yes that's right cents pennies to be exact.






By this time we were all starting to get pretty tired still waiting around for midnight just playing our games.




So for Natalie's family its tradition I guess to eat this gross fish crap at the New Year which will give you good health the next year. And you hold a silver coin to give you good wealth. I sure hope this is true or I will be pretty mad that stuff was nasty.








1 comment:
What is the name of the fish crap
Post a Comment