Now that its down to the top 10 on American Idol I'm going to start to do a review of how I think the performers did and what I think will happen.
So last night was Motown and I always love this week because I just love all the Motown songs.
My favorites last night were Matt and Adam. I really thought both of them did very good the songs they sang were great and their singing was spot on. I was also impressed with Anoop he sang really good his song was just really boring.
But I would have to say that tonight I think it will be Michael who is going home.
Now here is how I think they should go home, Just based off singing alone because after all that's what this is a singing competition:
10- Michael
9- Scott
8- Allison
7- Lil' Rounds
6- Megan
5- Kris
4- Anoop
3- Adam
2- Danny
1- Matt
Now I know this isn't how everyone will get voted off but in my world this is how it would be. Feel free to leave your comments about how this season is going so far. I think they are all very good singers and all deserve to be there.
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
12 years ago

2 comments:
I would love to place a bet on this lovely go home chart you have. Dude minus this week you are going to be wrong EVERY time. Lil is WAY better than Megan, Kris, and Anoop. I will even say that she is the one they will save. You know I love my JT but this show is set up. Anyway I will post my go home chart tonight. The bet is on!!!
You should post pictures with your predictions cause I have no idea who they are unless I see them :)(I am not a faithful watcher like you)
Post a Comment