Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week....whatever :)

I'm not really sure what week I should be on for my little fitness goal. I must admit that I've not been as diligent with it as I should be, I've really been slacking with it. I do feel like I am eating a little better than I was before which is a good start. I mean I'm actually taking my own lunches to work not eating out every single day. I've been alright with the fitness part not great on that either. I've been doing crunches pretty consistently but that's about it. I really need to get more motivated and I think I just really need to push myself harder. I'm going to actually really try to be focused about all this and not think of it as just a little joke its serious I need to be healthier and more active. I think whats really hard for me is when I was younger I never had a problem with my weight I was just always outside doing something and in dance so it wasn't hard for me to be healthy. Now that I'm older I actually have to think about working out and being active so I need to get doing it more so that it is just a habit for me and not a chore.

2 comments:

The Malan Family said...

It definitely is not easy. You can do it though. It does help if you have someone to do it with it. I know I offer a lot but you can come over and I will show stuff I was taught. Or we can go walking. Whatever you want. I would even get out of bed to go early with if you wanted. Which is hard since you work I know but it would be worth it. You can do it!! :)

Krystal said...

you should come home sometime before midnight and we can go walking! OR you can wake up early with me and go... my goal is to get up each morning at 8 and go walking this week... (I know, it's your week off... so maybe you don't want to wake up early... we'll see if I can actually do it too!)