So its official I finally met one of my boyfriends David Cook. We saw him the first night in California at Mimi's Cafe. He is so nice I love him even more now!
That is cool that you met him. I don't think I would ever approach him. Even if he was Tim McGraw I don't think I would. They probably get that all the time. I am sorry that his stardom was wasted on someone that didn't even like him. She did give him thumbs down when he won. I hope she mentioned that.
3 comments:
That is cool that you met him. I don't think I would ever approach him. Even if he was Tim McGraw I don't think I would. They probably get that all the time. I am sorry that his stardom was wasted on someone that didn't even like him. She did give him thumbs down when he won. I hope she mentioned that.
You don't know me, but I am soooo jealous! I love him too!
OMG!!!
Post a Comment