So for anyone who has facebook you will see this twice I just thought I would put it up on my blog too. You know for fun. So here it goes.
1. I am accident prone and by this I mean " car accident". I have been in 2 major car accidents both when I was a junior in High School. The good news for me and all you drivers out there I haven't been in an accident since so no need to worry when I am driving. I drive like an old grandma now which is a good thing!
2. I am very clumsy I have broken a few arms,a few fingers and sprained an ankle or 2 to prove this fact.
3. I have swam with dolphins. Funnest thing ever they feel like rubber its awesome!
4. I meet David Cook about a month ago in California all thanks to my cousin Krystal. I was to shy to go up and say anything. He is way nice and even cuter in person.
5. My middle name Rae is after my Dad and Grandpa. Even though they spell theirs Ray mine is Rae the girl version.
6. I am terrified of ear-wigs. They are the nastiest, slimiest, sick things ever. I had a nightmare about one once in kindergarten and I haven't been the same since.
7. When I was about 5 years old I got my tooth knocked out when I was riding my bike. And had to have a fake tooth until my tooth grew in.
8. I got bucked off a horse once and I have been too scared to ride another one.
9. Once at Lagoon when I was on the White Roller Coaster my seat belt popped up I was so scared that I was going to fly off and die. I mean that ride already feels like its going to fall apart when you are on it then to not have a working seat belt just makes it worse.
10. I had my first Mt. Dew at my Grandma and Grandpa Plott's house one summer. They always had great treats at their house.
11. I love FRIENDS the t.v. show I have all the episodes on DVD and I watch them all the time. I don't care who you are that show is funny.
12. I swear I am adopted. There are hardly no pictures of me when I was a baby and then my sister has about a gizzilion. Gosh whats up with that?
13. One time I went tubing with my cousins at Soldier Hollow. And me and Mandy decided to go on the little tubes cause they go faster. But when we got to the bottom of the hill we couldn't stop and we ran into the little fake fence they had, and Mandy flew over in and landed in a snow bank. It was the funniest thing ever!!
14. I have the cutest niece and nephew ever.
15. I've been told I laugh like Wheezy the penguin on Toy Story. I'm not sure if this is true or not but who knows.
16. Me and my friends used to spend hours on the trampoline. We were always making up our own games. One of the best ones was 1,2,3 flip. Very dangerous I broke an arm doing this but it was still fun.
17. I hate peeps and circus peanuts grouse!
18. I can make myself cry. I got Natalie in trouble a few times when we were younger by using this special talent.
19. I love anything Disney!
20. Its sad but sometimes when kids see me at work I don't even have to say anything they just look at me and cry. I guess that what I get though for working at a pediatric office.
21. Tap water makes me gag.
22. I've never had any cavities!
23. I love night games.
24. I am an itunes junkie I love it whoever invented it is amazing!
25. I'm a big fan of the Twilight Series. Although I must admit I'm a Jacob fan. I do like Edward too just not as much. Thanks for talking me into reading the books Brittany!
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment