Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday fun...

Last Wednesday I celebrated my 24Th birthday! Man I'm getting so old! Haha! So the last few weeks have just been filled with a bunch of birthday fun. I went with my dad and Natalie's family to dinner on Tuesday night to El Rancho for dinner. And we had fried ice cream for desert. And my mom took us to Leatherby's on Wednesday. Then me and Natalie went with Kacy to the Cheesecake Factory on Thursday. It was kind of a double celebration though cause Kacy's birthday is just a few days after mine. Oh and cheesecake was sooo good I loved it! Then last Sunday my mom had us over to her house for cake and ice cream. So this was just birthday week for me.



Here are some of the pictures of us at Leatherby's







All of us having a good time. I went just for a brownie sundae. Everyone else got dinner and icecream but not me I mean after all it was my birthday!





They told our waitress it was my birthday so all of the little employees came out to sing to me. It was sooo embarrassing! They made me stand up and they all knelt down and shouted through the whole place.



It was a lot of fun though I had a really good birthday! Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes and gifts! I have the best family and friends anyone could ever ask for!

2 comments:

Mrs. Schacht said...

Man you are old! Death is closer than ever!...hahah just kidding! you are young!

Kacy said...

I had so much fun with you guys at cheesecake factory. You are one spoiled girl. A whole week of parties. LOL I had no idea german chocolate was your favorite. That is mine too. Yum Yum!