Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun night-out with my seester....

Over the weekend my sister took me to dinner and a movie for my birthday. Even though my Birthday isn't until Wednesday.
For about a year now Natalie has been begging me to go to The Happy Sumo With her. I haven't wanted to because its a sushi bar and I hadn't ever tried it before. So when we were talking about where to go for dinner she suggested that we go there. I said that would be fine and I'm so glad that she talked me into going. We got this really good appetizer called edamame. They are soy beans baked into these pea pods things that are so good. I didn't end up ordering sushi I got a chicken teriyaki bowl that was way good. Natalie got sushi though so I tried some of hers. Oh my gosh it was delicious. It had salmon, crab, avocado and cream cheese all rolled up wow way good!!
After dinner we went to see He's Just Not That Into You. I have been so excited to see this movie since I first saw a preview for it a few months ago. I absolutely loved this movie it was so good. I haven't seen such a good movie in the longest time. It had really great one-liners. And the actors in it were great. And overall I just thought it was an awesome story. This will definitely be one that I will have to add to my movie collection. Although anytime I go on a date now I'm going to analyze every little thing (even more than I do now).
Thanks again for such a fun night Sis I had a blast! Love you!

No comments: