So this post is a little embarrassing, apparently I only have one reader. Thanks Mand for playing along with my silly little post love you. I guess its a good thing you left a comment with three questions, I'll just answer all of them.
Q: If you could change one thing what would it be?
A: Haha this answer is a little vain of me. I would change my body shape/size.Now I know that this is something I can change but when you say change I take it as you are meaning right away. I would like to be about an inch taller and I don't know like 40lbs lighter. Hey maybe I will change this (not the height part but the rest) yes I think I am going to work on it. Thanks Mandy you have made me want to change my life...well sort of.
Q: What is your biggest regret?
A: When I was about 12 years old (I think something like that) my dad took
my sister and I on a vacation. We went to Moab, Jackson Hole, rafting
down the Snake River and a few other places. The whole time on the trip I
was a bratty teenager and didn't want to do anything. And now that I
look back on it that was a pretty awesome trip and I would've had such a
great time and made a lot more memories had I just been a good sport. Cause who knows when I'll be able to go on a trip like that again.
Q: If you could do anything with anyone what would it be?
A: I would love to be able to go to a session of General Conference. And not just watch it on t.v but actually be in the Conference Center in the audience. That would be such an awesome experience to be in the presence of the prophet his counselors and all the apostles, plus I'm sure the spirit is just overwhelming.
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment