The 4th of July is my favorite Holiday. I love every thing about it the parades, the fire works, the BBQ's and spending time with family. This was our year to be with David's family so we went to the Layton parade on the 4th. And his sister Ashley had us over the day before for a barbecue. David's mom bought cute little hats for the kids to wear at the parade, the adults enjoyed them more though than the kids. David and his brother wore them the whole time it was pretty funny. It was a lot of fun to go to a new parade since every year I go to Magna's. The really cool thing about it was they had a fly over. I guess since they are so close to Hill Air Force Base it happens every year. Another fun thing was that they had bagpipes and not just one group of bagpipers but two. It was pretty impressive. Overall it was a very fun day, here are some pictures I took enjoy! (I always tend to go overboard on the pictures)
 |
| David in his cowboy hat. He told me he isn't smiling cause cowboys don't smile for pictures |
 |
| This was when they did the fly over. I was too busy trying to get a picture of this though, so no picture of that. |
 |
| Carter loved the parade, he kept trying to walk in with all the people |
No comments:
Post a Comment