This is my 4th of July wreath I made last year. The great thing about it was it was free (sort of). My sister gave me the wreath to use, plus she had a whole box of buttons that I used as my stars. Then we went over to my Grandma's and raided her collection of yarn that she's had forever. It was super easy to make and fun to do.
This is an iron on shirt I did it was also super easy and very inexpensive. The fun thing about the shirt is that it changes color in the sun...way cool if you ask me.
 |
| Viola the shirt is done |
This is a preview of a project I'm working on now. I'm making it for my new little niece who will be here in October. So exciting I love babies.
1 comment:
Um can you make me one of those shirts and blanket someday too? They are SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment