David and I got our pictures taken a few weeks ago and just like most of my posts there is a story behind that. We went to a fundraiser at our church for the YM and YW, and they were doing a silent auction. Well there were several things that I saw that I wanted to bid on, funny thing about that was the fundraiser was almost over so of course I was going to be the highest bidder. David saw what I was doing and made me take my name of a few of the items that I was bidding for. But I still got three things, two Bees Tickets and a photo session. Funny thing about the photo session the girl who took our pictures I went to Junior High with (David thinks I know everyone.) Here are a few of the pictures we had taken enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment