I just got done reading another James Patterson book, Sam's Letters to Jennifer. It was so good I really enjoyed it. Its a sad one though FYI. This was another book that my sister recommended and once again she didn't disappoint. She is a big fan of James Patterson and I am beginning to think that I am too. She loaned me this book after I got done reading Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas. But that was at the same time when Brittany and Jessie talked me into reading Twilight. So this book kind of got put on hold for a little while. But once I started reading I couldn't put it down. Even though it took me a little longer to read this then Twilight I still really like his way of writing. I think maybe because Twilight is geared towards teenagers so it has to be easier to read. But he has a lot of other books that I just might have to read. You know since I'm now this big reader. At the end of this book there was a little part of one his other books The 4Th of July I think its called. So I read that there was maybe 5 chapters of it. And it is a totally different book than this. This one is more of a love story and that one was more intense and reminded me of like Law and Order SVU. So I think that will be my next book that I delve into.
31 pounds. How I'm doing it.
12 years ago

4 comments:
so here's the thing.... Natalie and I told you at least 1 or 2 years ago to read that book! Glad you finally got around to it... I think it's great also! I wish I had time to read now!
Oh fun! I have a list of book I need to read!! I may just need to add this.
Hey Melissa,
Did you get your pay it forward! I wanted to mail it, but life at work and home are so crazy right now and I figured I'd drop it off while I was out running errands on Monday. So, I wanted to make sure you got it. Hope you like them :)
You can't read the 4th of July with out reading the first 3 in that series and then you have to read the 5th, 6th and 7th one after you read 4th of July!! It's a good series but you need to read all 7 of them. I have a lot of James Patterson if you're interested (now that you've become a little reader)just let me know!
Post a Comment